We had a huge dump of snow over the weekend before Christmas in Meribel and then, the sun shone on the 25th for a beautiful bluebird powder day.
More snow arrived on the 27th, refreshing the pistes for what will be an awesome New Year's week of skiing in the Three Valleys. Temperatures will rise and the sun will shine, perfect for those visiting us in the next few days.
Happy start of 2020!
More Meribel Insights...
- Perfect piste skiing in Meribel
- Meribel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Meribel this weekend
- 2020 is the year of fair weather skiing in Meribel
- First snow report of 2020 from Meribel
- Happy New Year from Meribel!
- Après Ski with Jay Tamkin at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Tuesdays with Hobo Chic at The Brewer's Den, Meribel - Centre
- Rock n' Roll Bingo at The Brewer's Den, Meribel
- Après Ski with Hobo & The Preacherman at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel