The extensive network of Meribel lifts are open both in summer and winter. Find out winter opening dates of the Meribel lifts to help you plan your holiday.
Snow cover permitting, the Three Valleys ski area is scheduled to open from
7th December 2019 to 26th April 2020
Val Thorens, which sits at a higher elevation, is scheduled to open from 23rd November 2019.
Courchevel & La Tania
- Courchevel - 7th December 2019 to 26th April 2020
- Meribel & Mottaret - 7th December 2019 to 26th April 2020
- Brides Les Bains - 13th December 2019 to 17th April 2020
- Val Thorens - 23rd November 2019 to 3rd May 2020
- Les Menuires - 7th December 2019 to 26th April 2020
As is normal, during early and late season, a reduced ski area will be in operation depending on snow cover. Lift pass prices usually reflect this reduction in the skiable area.
The lifts usually open at 09:00, and start to close around 16:20 (the time varies for each lift). From February onwards, the lifts stay open for a further half hour. You can find the exact closing times for each main lift at the lift stations. From Brides Les Bains, lifts are open daily from mid-December to early February, from 08:30 to 17:00, and from the 2nd week February to 3rd week April, from 08:30 to 17:30.