Keen skiers often rate January as their favourite time to visit Méribel. This month often gives us some of the best skiing conditions of the entire season, with low temperatures keeping the snow in great condition while the slopes are beautifully quiet, especially at the start of the month.
Here is our pick of the highlights this month – keep checking our events calendar as more events are added all the time.
More Meribel Insights...
- Perfect piste skiing in Meribel
- Meribel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Meribel this weekend
- 2020 is the year of fair weather skiing in Meribel
- First snow report of 2020 from Meribel
- Happy New Year from Meribel!
- Après Ski with Jay Tamkin at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Tuesdays with Hobo Chic at The Brewer's Den, Meribel - Centre
- Rock n' Roll Bingo at The Brewer's Den, Meribel
- Après Ski with Hobo & The Preacherman at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel