In the past, many ski resorts catered almost exclusively for skiers. Non-skiers were left to amuse themselves with little more than a municipal swimming pool or a restaurant terrace to while away the hours until their skiing companions returned from the slopes.
Fortunately, resorts now realise the advantages of offering a wide range of non-sliding activities. This not-only attracts a wider clientele, it’s also a means of amusing skiers when the snow or weather is poor, or they tire of skiing. Today, Méribel offers a myriad of non-skiing activities. Here is our pick of the best.
More Meribel Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Meribel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Meribel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019