With 1000m of elevation gain for 2.5km, the Vertical kilometer of Meribel is considered as steep.
The departure will be in the snowfront of Méribel Mottaret, and then, straight up to Petite Saulire. It will be a technical route, with amazing landscapes. The finish in scree will be challenging for the competitors, and could change the result in the last meters.
More info and registration via the website link above.
More Meribel Insights...
- Perfect piste skiing in Meribel
- Meribel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Meribel this weekend
- 2020 is the year of fair weather skiing in Meribel
- First snow report of 2020 from Meribel
- Happy New Year from Meribel!