This infamous bar offers day long entertainment on the piste (09:00-19:30) with a fantastic ski-in-ski-out sun terrace, great food and the wildest après-ski parties in Meribel.
Le Rond Point is a perennial favourite amongst the seasonnaires in the resort who head there for the live music - 7 nights a week (17:00-18:30). Rond Point is known for high octane antics, famous toffee vodka, and lively and enthusiastic bar staff.
In the latter stages of the season the Live Music programme moves outside onto the huge sun terrace with a mix of well-known Ronnie bands and local DJs. In good weather the main terrace is suntan heaven, being higher up on the sunny side of the valley you can catch the rays until late. Chillout, catch some tunes and enjoy with friends.
The bar serves all your favourite tipples, from draught beers, wine, champagne, spirits and soft drinks.
Without a doubt, a trip to Meribel without a trip to Le Rond Point is like going somewhere and not getting the T-shirt! Highly recommended.
Le Rond Point is fully Wi-Fi enabled so you can easily stay in touch with friends and post your fun holiday photos.
Despite being known as the largest apres ski bar in France the "Ronnie" also boasts a great a la carte lunch restaurant open 11:30-15:00. Whether you dine on the enormous sun terrace surrounded by the mountains or on snowy days upstairs in the cosy restaurant; the Rond Point offers a fantastic dining experience. The menu consists of freshly made house specialities, starters and main courses as well as salads, pizzas and pasta and an independent menu for the kids. An extensive drinks and wine list is available as well as desserts to round off your lunch.
If you are in a bit of a hurry or on a budget you can also always drop by at the Petit Rond Point snack bar on the terrace where they serve beef burgers, chicken burgers, beef noodles, chicken noodles and veg noodles as well a range of hot and cold drinks. Always welcoming, you can be sure of a worthwhile fuel-up and a run-down of the latest gossip if you drop by here! On sunny days the terrace bar is the perfect place to be.
- "If you want somewhere to top off a great day on the slopes then Ronnies is a safe bet. Great atmosphere and some live music make it a great place to go for a few beers. It gives just enough of a party atmosphere to get you set for the evening and is in a convenient location. Also, love the fact there's a slide down to the toilets!" - Trip Advisor
- "Been coming here now for the last 5 years. Its like seeing an old friend. Always busy, always a happy feel, always good food. A great place." - Trip Advisor
- "Stopped by chance for a pint on day two - went back virtually every day. A bit more relaxed than the Folie, but still has music in the afternoons and a bit cheaper (about 7 euros a pint)." - Trip Advisor
- "Fabulous atmosphere here and great food too. They have some interesting vegetarian choices at lunch and the snack bar is quite cheap for something simple. This is one of our favourite place towards end of season when it gets the sun till really late in the day. The music is renowned here also. From 5pm till 7pm. Cold mornings they also serve piping hot --hot chocolate and croissants. Mainly English staff and extremely friendly service here. " - Trip Advisor
- "The famous Rond Point in Meribel, always a favourite to stop off on the way back to the resort for a few sundowners. Great place and music." - Trip Advisor
- “Great Apres!” - Trip Advisor
Location: Meribel - Rond Point
Cuisine: French | Grill / BBQ | International | Local Specialities | Pizzeria | Sandwiches / Snacks
Venue Style: Café | Live Music | Pub | Winebar
Vibe / Atmosphere: Cool | Traditional
Entertainment: Live music | WiFi / Internet
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Address: Le Rond Point | Meribel - Rond Point | 73550