Laurence is a fully qualified mountain leader, who enjoys taking clients away from the busy pistes and spicing up your ski holiday with a guided snowshoeing trip.
No experience needed: If you can walk, you can snowshoe!
This is a great opportunity to explore beautiful remote parts of the mountain and take in the unspoilt scenery.
Laurence will pick you up at your hotel or chalet where you will set off together. She can tailor the walks to suit your needs or timings, so if you have a question please ask!
Tea, cookies, snowshoes, poles, transport are provided.
Please note that Laurence only runs private group snow-shoe trips for 1-6 people, rather than open tours. You can join her for a morning, afternoon or full day walk.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Suppliers of
- Children's Activities
- Guides & Instructors
- Walking Guides
- Open Seasons
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village