Laurence is a fully qualified mountain leader, who enjoys taking clients away from the busy pistes and spicing up your ski holiday with a guided snowshoeing trip.
No experience needed: If you can walk, you can snowshoe!
This is a great opportunity to explore beautiful remote parts of the mountain and take in the unspoilt scenery.
Laurence will pick you up at your hotel or chalet where you will set off together. She can tailor the walks to suit your needs or timings, so if you have a question please ask!
Tea, cookies, snowshoes, poles, transport are provided.
Please note that Laurence only runs private group snow-shoe trips for 1-6 people, rather than open tours. You can join her for a morning, afternoon or full day walk.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Suppliers of
- Children's Activities
- Guides & Instructors
- Walking Guides
- Open Seasons
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Meribel in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Meribel
- Meribel Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Meribel winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Meribel