Laurence is a fully qualified mountain leader, who enjoys taking clients away from the busy pistes and spicing up your ski holiday with a guided snowshoeing trip.
No experience needed: If you can walk, you can snowshoe!
This is a great opportunity to explore beautiful remote parts of the mountain and take in the unspoilt scenery.
Laurence will pick you up at your hotel or chalet where you will set off together. She can tailor the walks to suit your needs or timings, so if you have a question please ask!
Tea, cookies, snowshoes, poles, transport are provided.
Please note that Laurence only runs private group snow-shoe trips for 1-6 people, rather than open tours. You can join her for a morning, afternoon or full day walk.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Suppliers of
- Children's Activities
- Guides & Instructors
- Walking Guides
- Open Seasons
More Meribel Insights...
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Meribel
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Meribel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Meribel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20