Le Mont du Vallon is the Meribel valley's highest skiing, and being high, north-facing and fairly steep this makes it one of our favourites in the whole of the 3 Valleys, with the snow often being great up there. As it is also one everyone's preferred sectors we thought you might like to be able to check the conditions on it a little more often... and don't forget there are some new 360 maps at the top also making it worth a visit.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Meribel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Meribel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019