The view of the Saulire summit at 2,739m above sea level, and various pistes (Mauduit, Sanglier, Niverolle, and Grande Roisere variations) running down into Meribel.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Meribel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Meribel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019