Meribel was hit by Storm Ciara on Monday night, which brought high winds and precipitation to the area, and another winter storm is just on its way now, with around 20cm of fresh snow on the forecast.
As February progresses, we seem to be having regular top-ups of snow every week which are maintaining good conditions on the pistes. The next few days will again see a mixture of snow, clouds and sunshine.
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village