The Méribel lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, December 7th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Three Valleys slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach well over 80cm at 2700m, with around 15cm of snow down in the town centre. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Méribel? Roll on winter!
More Meribel Insights...
- Perfect piste skiing in Meribel
- Meribel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Meribel this weekend
- 2020 is the year of fair weather skiing in Meribel
- First snow report of 2020 from Meribel
- Happy New Year from Meribel!