The Méribel lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, December 7th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Three Valleys slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach well over 80cm at 2700m, with around 15cm of snow down in the town centre. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Méribel? Roll on winter!
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Meribel
- Meribel Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Meribel winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Meribel
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019