The Meribel Valley has experienced four seasons in one week. From sunshine to heavy snow, high winds and even some rain.
Tuesday saw a huge dump of snow cover the piste and off-piste in a white, fluffy blanket, although the winds were strong and drifted the snow quite a bit.
This weekend, the sun will shine with the snow returning at the beginning of next week.
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village