A traditional restaurant with gourmet specialities, great seafood and plats du jour. Featured in the Michelin guide as a Bib Gourmand restaurant, the category just before the Michelin stars.
Mushrooms (cepes) are obviously a speciality, as are fresh fish from the surrounding lakes. They have a terrace perfect for a lazy summer lunch.
They cater for groups, couples or families (with a separate kids menu). There is WiFi available and they do meals to take away - just call to place your order first.
Open throughout the winter season and in July & August, from 09:00 to 23:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Immeuble Les Merisiers
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village