A traditional restaurant with gourmet specialities, great seafood and plats du jour. Featured in the Michelin guide as a Bib Gourmand restaurant, the category just before the Michelin stars.
Mushrooms (cepes) are obviously a speciality, as are fresh fish from the surrounding lakes. They have a terrace perfect for a lazy summer lunch.
They cater for groups, couples or families (with a separate kids menu). There is WiFi available and they do meals to take away - just call to place your order first.
Open throughout the winter season and in July & August, from 09:00 to 23:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Immeuble Les Merisiers
More Meribel Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Meribel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Meribel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019