The ultimate cheese-fest: fondue, raclette, tartiflette, salads, charcuterie and vegetarian options feature prominently on the menu.
Serving arguably the best fondue in Meribel.... you decide! There's lots of cheese dishes to choose from as the name suggests, and plates and plates of charcuterie to fill you up, but be warned if the strong smell of cheese puts you off while you're dining then maybe this isn't the place for you?!?
During the day the shop upstairs sells lots of cheese so you can even take some home with you.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Galerie des Cimes
More Meribel Insights...
- Perfect piste skiing in Meribel
- Meribel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Meribel this weekend
- 2020 is the year of fair weather skiing in Meribel
- First snow report of 2020 from Meribel
- Happy New Year from Meribel!
- Après Ski with Jay Tamkin at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Tuesdays with Hobo Chic at The Brewer's Den, Meribel - Centre
- Rock n' Roll Bingo at The Brewer's Den, Meribel
- Après Ski with Hobo & The Preacherman at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel