Surrounded by the mountains, this wonderful restaurant is nestled in a peaceful area overlooking the ski runs for Meribel.
It is located within the Hotel l'Helios, and on sunny days you can take lunch on the restaurant's south-facing terrace in your ski-boots on, or if you prefer to lunch in the restaurant, slippers are available.
In the evening you can enjoy the sunset in the lounge, in front of the open fire before going to dinner.
They serve a delicious menu of local and international dishes, with fresh seafood and homemade desserts being amongst the most popular dishes on the menu. A well-chosen wine list accompanies their fantastic cuisine.
To avoid disappointment it is advisable to make a reservation as the restaurant is one of the most popular in resort.
- Meeting Spaces
- Pedestrian access
- Ski to door
- Open Seasons
- Route de la Renarde, Chemin Durupt
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Meribel
- Meribel Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Meribel winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Meribel
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019