February is a popular, fun-packed month in Méribel with masses of entertainment laid on for children over the half-term holidays. As the days start to get longer, the lifts remain open later and snow conditions are usually excellent.
There is rarely a quiet moment on the slopes in February. Fortunately, this year there is plenty of snow to be shared across the entire Three Valleys.
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village