The nights are growing longer, the trees have changed colour and there is often a distinct chill in the air. Winter is a-coming and our thoughts inevitably turn to the day when thick snow covers the mountain, the lifts open and we all get to hit the slopes again. It is not just the weather that is changing however, as there have been plenty of new developments throughout Meribel. Here are a few of the changes, both on the pistes and in the villages, for the upcoming season.
Every winter, Méribel sees improvements to its ski area and, this season, we welcome the addition of two brand new red runs to the Roc de Fer area. The resort will also benefit from three smart new accommodation options, including a luxury refuge and a five-star hotel on the slopes.
More Meribel Insights...
- Perfect piste skiing in Meribel
- Meribel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Meribel this weekend
- 2020 is the year of fair weather skiing in Meribel
- First snow report of 2020 from Meribel
- Happy New Year from Meribel!
- Après Ski with Jay Tamkin at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Après Ski with Hobo & The Preacherman at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Tuesdays with Hobo Chic at The Brewer's Den, Meribel - Centre
- Rock n' Roll Bingo at The Brewer's Den, Meribel