The nights are growing longer, the trees have changed colour and there is often a distinct chill in the air. Winter is a-coming and our thoughts inevitably turn to the day when thick snow covers the mountain, the lifts open and we all get to hit the slopes again. It is not just the weather that is changing however, as there have been plenty of new developments throughout Meribel. Here are a few of the changes, both on the pistes and in the villages, for the upcoming season.
Every winter, Méribel sees improvements to its ski area and, this season, we welcome the addition of two brand new red runs to the Roc de Fer area. The resort will also benefit from three smart new accommodation options, including a luxury refuge and a five-star hotel on the slopes.
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Meribel winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Meribel
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Meribel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Meribel