The Three Valleys have teamed up with Disney's favourite new film, Frozen 2, for a unique immersive experience in Meribel. This winter, the whole family will be able to embark on 13 different adventures with Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven.
Ask for your Frozen 2 piste map at the lift pass office (or download it here) and follow on the character's footsteps through a world of snow and ice in one of the largest ski areas on the globe. Carry your Olaf Adventure Card, also available at the ski pass offices, and punch it at each of the 13 adventures on offer to get a medal, a certificate and a surprise prize.
There are two Frozen-themed green runs with effigies of Elsa, Anna, Sven and Olaf – one in Meribel Altiport's magical forest and another one in Courchevel's Jardin Alpin. Three of the gondolas have been decked out in Frozen's colours and designs: Saint Martin 1, Roc 1 (including a Frozen 2 labyrinth at the bottom of the lift) and Funitel de Péclet. The village Igloo in Val Thorens has been taken over by Disney's characters, which have been carved in its walls. There are also photo spots at the summit of the Col de la Loze, the Roc de Fer, the Roc des 3 Marches and the top of the Funitel 3 Vallées.
Let it go in the Three Valleys!
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village