A new dedicated cycling track connecting Courchevel and Meribel will soon be open for business for the summer season.
Completed during the summer and autumn of 2018, the track climbs through the Col de la Loze at 2300m altitude, making it the third highest pass in Savoy, and will be a dual purpose cycling and running track. The path is currently being cleared of snow in preparation for the Contre-La-Montre Eiffage du Col de la Loze event, and its official opening on May 12th.
More Meribel Insights...
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Meribel
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Meribel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Meribel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20