Mountain refuge, awarded the Méribel Label, located at La Traie (1650m) above Les Allues
Access by foot or snowshoes, from Le Villard (1hr/1hr30), from Les Ravines car park (2hrs/2hrs30) or off-piste skiing from Roc de Fer, via La Lune pass.
N 45° 25’ 46.329’’/E 6° 31’ 54.5478’’.
Refuge with all modern conveniences - unique in les 3 Vallées – open for lunch or dinner and a night in a cosy bed. Exceptional panoramic view over the Mont-Blanc, Grand Casse, Grand Bec, Burgin peak, and Mont-Vallon.
- 13 beds with 2 dormitories (4 and 5 pers.) and 2 two-bedded rooms.
- Traditional cuisine, Savoyard specialties, wine list.
- Private evenings available.
- Sledge descent to Le VIllard.
- Open every day. Out of season, open on request.
- Open Seasons