Every Monday over the school holiday period you can meet the children's entertainers on the Chaudanne snow front, near the Tougnete gondola entrance.
Come and enjoy a free hot chocolate and a Savoyarde breakfast and pick the brains of the resort animation team so that you and your family make the most of your holiday. What to do, where to go, who to see - this is your chance to get the best advice from those in the know!
Dates for this event
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village