If you're looking for a special way of celebrating Valentine's with a loved one then Meribel is a great choice for a romantic getaway.
First off, you want to be sure you've got yourself somewhere nice to stay, so begin by browsing our choice of hotels. Then, if you're thinking of romantic dinner for two, take a look at our selection of restaurants in Meribel. Everywhere will separate their tables into cosy little love nests, perfect for dining á deux.
When love is in the air it's easy to get carried away in the moment, so don't forget to book your table in advance or that those whispered sweet nothings might turn into tears by midnight!.
If you fancy something different then perhaps a romantic activity is the thing for you. Get high on love with a hot air balloon trip, link arms and take a gentle walk together or slip-away to a spa for the day.
If you're single and looking for love, then there are plenty of Valentine themed parties in resort, where you might just find your perfect partner. Put your lucky pants on and check out the local Meribel bars & clubs.
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village