Stages 17 and 18 of the 2020 Tour de France will have Meribel as the finish and starting point respectively.
Stage 17, on July 15th, will begin in Grenoble and finish in Meribel after going through the gruelling Col de la Loze. The next day, on July 16th, riders will begin in Meribel and finish in La Roche sur Foron.
See more details and maps via the Tour de France website, linked above.
Dates for this event
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village