An experience like no other, ski one of Meribel's most iconic mountains, La Saulire, once the lifts have closed and the sun has set.
The experience includes private access to the Pas du Lac gondola, an aperitif whilst watching the sun setting over the peaks, descent on skis – guided by the light of your headtorch and the local pisteurs – on the res Marcassin and Eagle piste, freshly groomed for your small group.
Register at the S3V offices in Méribel Mottaret or the Pierres Plates restaurant. Lift leaver at 17:45 while the aperitif will be served at the Pierres Plates restaurants at the top of La Saulire. Headtorch mandatory, descent reserved to good skiers. In case of bad weather, the even can be postponed or cancelled. €25 per person.
Dates for this event
More Meribel Insights...
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Meribel
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Meribel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Meribel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20