Meribel loves parties and games, and they offer every week a lot of entertainment in the Inuits Village kids area.
During french school holidays, every day from 14:00 to 16:00, activities of all kinds. Outside the holidays, Inuit entertainers welcome you every Sunday, Wednesday and even sometimes on Fridays.
Mystery fishing, fair, Inuit trail, sledge madness, treasure hunt, snow golf. Some days of the week there are even real sled dogs waiting for you.
Activities can be cancelled or delayed due to weather conditions. Free event.
Dates for this event
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village