The Fête à Fanfoué sees Savoyard traditions and local heritage celebrated in the village of Les Allues.
Enjoy this friendly village fete, complete with float procession, stalls, exhibitions and open air traditional meal.
The event starts on Saturday evening at 19:30 with food and drink, followed by fireworks from 22:00.
On Sunday the event carries on all day, with alpine horns, accordions playing and exhibitions of arts and crafts.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Meribel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Meribel
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019