The Dark Perspective is the work of local photographer Atis Erics and it explores the use of black and white photography in extreme sports.
Enjoy delicious tapas, crafty cocktails, international wines, live music and the best après-ski atmosphere at Copiña every day.
All photography will be available for purchase, details can be found in Copiña.
Dates for this event
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village