It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Meribel. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 15cm of snow has fallen at resort level, with over 25cm on the pistes. More snow is set to fall today, as well as next Monday and Tuesday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Meribel. Lifts are scheduled to open in only one month, on Saturday, December 7th. Time to book your ski trip to Meribel!
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Meribel winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Meribel
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Meribel
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Meribel