Over 20 cms of fresh snow and blue skies have set up some of the best skiing of the season so far. The pistes have been topped up and any sign of the weekend rain has disappeared under a white canvas.
Fair weather for the remainder of the week, followed by snow early next week is shaping up February to be an awesome month for skiing.
Merinet snow reports and dump alerts are brought to you by Eliot Prince, a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry. He offers services to small and bespoke companies.
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village