After a glorious opening weekend, Méribel opened its curtains to a snowy Monday, just the perfect start of the week.
Heavy snow fell all day on Monday across all altitudes. Currently, there is a fresh layer of 30cms at 1750m in Méribel Mottaret and around 60cm at altitude. The sun should shine through Tuesday before the clouds return.
The forecast currently predicts another 60cm to 80cm of snow throughout the week!
Eliot Prince is a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry. He offers services to small and bespoke companies.
More Meribel Insights...
- Perfect piste skiing in Meribel
- Meribel Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Meribel this weekend
- 2020 is the year of fair weather skiing in Meribel
- First snow report of 2020 from Meribel
- Happy New Year from Meribel!
- Après Ski with Jay Tamkin at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Après Ski with Hobo & The Preacherman at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Tuesdays with Hobo Chic at The Brewer's Den, Meribel - Centre
- Rock n' Roll Bingo at The Brewer's Den, Meribel