The bar of the Aux Petits Oignons restaurant has become a popular spot for both British and French locals to drop in for a drink.
They serve everything from coffee and soft drinks through to beers, wines and spirits. When the restaurant is not serving, light snacks are still available at the bar such as Croque Monsieur and soup.
If you are visiting in the winter and have taken the afternoon off the slopes, why not come and relax by the fire with a hot chocolate and read a book, or make use of the free WiFi.
During the summer months, you can relax on the bar's terrace and take in the mountain views. Freshly-made ice-cream is also available to keep you cool in the hot weather!
- Free WiFi
- WiFi / Internet
- Open Seasons
- Route de 1600
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Meribel
- Meribel Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Meribel winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Meribel
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019