Parc Olympique is located in the heart of Meribel right next to the pistes and in the centre of town. It houses an indoor ice rink, indoor swimming pool, fitness centre and wellness area and spa.
Inside the centre you will find an indoor swimming pool that is open everyday of the week throughout the summer and winter seasons. The price for an adult is €4.50, children aged 5-13 €3.50 and free for children under 5. Swimming shorts are not permitted for men and speedos must be worn. Opening times are Monday to Sunday from 14:30 to 19:00.
There is also a fitness centre and gym where you can work up a sweat on a bad weather day or just get fit and ready for the mountains. Offering cardio training, fitness training, weight rooms, rowing machines and fitness bicycles. One gym session will cost €12 or €14 for both gym and pool entry, there are also weekly and monthly passes available. Open Monday to Thursday from 10:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 20:00, and Friday from 10:00 to 14:00.
Parc Olympique also has a spa area. Run by Payot. You can relax and indulge with a beauty treatment or massage or just use the sauna, turkish bath, steam room and spa facilities. Entry €22 for adults over the age of 16 and you can use the spa for as long as you like. Open Monday to Saturday from 14:00 to 20:00.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Spa / Fitness
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Public car-park (covered)
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- Ice Skating
- Guides & Instructors
- Climbing Guides
- Fitness / Sports Instructor
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Open Seasons
- La Chaudanne
More Meribel Insights...
- Meribel Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Stormy, wintery weather in Meribel
- Top 9 vegetarian & vegan options in Méribel in 2020
- Changeable weather in Meribel this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Meribel
- Folie Pop by Carmex at La Folie Douce, Meribel
- Apres Ski at Jacks Bar, Meribel - Centre
- Free Kids Games at the Inuits Village
- The Dark Perspective - A photography exhibition by Atis Erics at Copiña, Meribel - Centre
- Meet the husky sled dogs, Meribel
- Wing Wednesdays at Lodge du Village, Meribel Village