Winter Ski Season Dates for Meribel & 3 Valleys Ski Lifts
Subject to snow conditions, the Three Valleys lifts will be operating during the dates below. The lifts open at 9.00am, and start to close around 4.20 (the time varies for each lift).
From February onwards the lifts stay open for a further half hour. You can find the exact closing times for each main lift at the lift stations.
The lifts open every day of the week, even on Christmas and New Year's day.
- Les 3 Vallees - 6th December to 24th April
- Courchevel 1850 - 6th December to 24th April
- Courchevel Moriond 1650 - 13th December to 24th April
- Courchevel Village 1550 - 6th December to 24th April
- Courchevel Le Praz 1300 - 6th December to 24th April
- La Tania - 13th December 203 to 24th April
- Meribel & Mottaret - 6th December to 24th April
- Brides Les Bains - 19th December to 17th April
- Val Thorens - 22nd November to 10th May
- Les Menuires - 6th December to 24th April
- St Martin - 13th December to 25th April
- Orelle - 29th November to 10th May
As is normal during early & late season, a reduced ski area will be in operation depending on snow cover. Lift pass prices usually reflect this reduction in the skiable area.