About Meribel & 3 Valleys Ski Lift Opening Dates
Winter Lift Opening Dates 2015-2016
The extensive network of Meribel lifts are open both in summer and winter. Find out winter opening dates of the Meribel lifts to help you plan your holiday.
Subject to snow conditions, the Three Valleys lifts will be operating during the dates below. The lifts open at 9.00am, and start to close around 4.20 (the time varies for each lift). From February onwards the lifts stay open for a further half hour. You can find the exact closing times for each main lift at the lift stations.
The lifts open every day of the week, even on Christmas and New Year's day.
- Les 3 Vallees - 5th December to 24th April
- Courchevel 1850 - 5th December to 24th April
- Courchevel Moriond 1650 - 12th December to 24th April
- Courchevel Village 1550 - 12th December to 24th April
- Courchevel Le Praz 1300 - 5th December to 24th April
- La Tania - 12th December to 24th April
- Meribel & Mottaret - 5th December to 24th April
- Exceptional late opening of Mottaret may happen dependant on snow conditions
- Brides Les Bains - 18th December to 15th April
- Val Thorens -
21st28th November to 9th May
- Les Menuires - 12th December to 24th April
- St Martin - 12th December to 24th April
- Orelle - 28th November to 9th May
As is normal during early & late season, a reduced ski area will be in operation depending on snow cover. Lift pass prices usually reflect this reduction in the skiable area.
Val Thorens, which sits at a higher elevation, will be opening on 21st November 2015.
Lift schedules for Brides Les Bains - Open daily from 18th December 2015 to 15th April 2016
- Mid December to early February - From 08:30 to 17:00
- 2nd week February to 3rd week April - From 08:30 to 17:30